Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yesterday's Devotion

Being Thankful Part 5:Food and clothing




But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that~1 Timothy 6:8



Okay I was honestly going to write about something else today but this was the boys' scripture from their devotion and made me reflect how I often take simple things for granted. So today I'm thankful for having food and clothing. Its never an issue of not having any food or clothes, rather its what should we eat or what to wear. Some families don't have the luxary of a choice, they eat what they can find if they eat at all!!



So today be thankful for that closet full of clothes even if you think you have nothing to wear (I do that every day) and be thankful for the breakfast you just enjoyed!



Sorry this is so short~mommy duty calls:)



Have a wonderful day, In God's love



Sarah:)



No comments: