Friday, November 12, 2010

Today's Devotion

Being Thankful:Part 2; God

For God so loved the world that he gave his
one and only Son, that whoever belives in him shall not perish but have eternal
life. For God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to
save the world through him~John 3:16,17

I'm so thankful today and everyday for what should be our first priority in our life, God. I was thinking
about this last night the order of things should go I think 1)God 2)Family 3)Church 4) Everything else; but that doesn't always happen. Nope but God loves us regardless if we have our priorities out of order. I'm so thankful that he loved me so much that he gave his Son's life for my sins, and am so thankful for being brought up in a family that gave me the opportunity to turn my life over
to HIM...but that will be for another day:)

So today join me in rejoicing, praising, and thanking God for the love he shows us
everyday!

In God's Love,
sarah:)


No comments: