Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wednesday's Devotion

Plans!!




"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-- Jeremiah 29:11"



If you know me well you know that I am a planner, I like to have things scheduled, and do not much appreciate surprises, and love to have control. BUT how exhausting to try to control, schedule, and how sad it is to not be excited about surprises. Trust me it is quite exhausting to try be in control, scheduled, and plan everything with two little ones. Our days rarely go according to my plans, but you know what most of the time we still have a wonderfully enjoyable day. As for surprises, I'm becoming more flexible to enjoy those too, especially if it means a vase of roses from my wonderful husband:)

We do not know what the future holds or what plans are in place for us, but thats okay because the best event planner, time manager, and all knowing God made his plans for us before we were even born...how awesome is that, before we were even a thought in our parents minds God knew the plans for us. Those plans as the verse says will prosper us and not harm us, so today remember that no matter what you are facing or plans being changed know that God has a plan for you that will give you hope, prosperity and safety.



In God's love,

Sarah:)

No comments: