Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today's Devotion

YOUR IN GOOD HANDS




"Our lives are in his hands, and he keeps our feet from stumbling.~Psalm 66:9"



Nope not Allstate but God's hands are the best hands to be in. Our lives are in his hands, and he can keep us on steady ground even when we feel shaken, broken, and defeated in fact in those times he holds us even closer I think because we need to feel HIS love even more. Today I'm going to do this a little differently because there were a lot of verses in this chapter that really ministered to me and pray it does the same for you. So lets see the proof that we are in HIS hands:

Verses 17-20

17For I cried out to him for help,

praising him as I spoke.

18 If I had not confessed the sin in my heart,

the Lord would not have listened.

19 But God did listen!

He paid attention to my prayer.

20 Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer

or withdraw his unfailing love from me.



Yesterday I wrote about how our sins are forgiven, and I guess I'm backtracking a bit but today let us confess those sins, pray and be comforted in God's love.



Sorry this is so short today but I think God's words says it all today, and well I'm just short on time:)



In God's love,

Sarah:)





No comments: