Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Devotion-072010

We are a masterpeice




For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10



Wow what a refreshing, reassuring, and encouraging verse for me today. I have felt anything but a masterpeice today, instead I've felt like scribble markings by a toddler...you know running around constantly but getting absolutely nothing accomplished...I know you moms out there know what I mean.



Anyways, its 3:30 and I've finally had some time to read my daily scripture form Air 1, not enough time to read my Bible today but this scripture is what I needed today. Its amazing that before we were even created God had his plans for us, and created us as his masterpeice. Through Christ we can get back to the way God created us, so even though today I've felt a bit scattered, unproductive, and irritable, if I can get down to the original "art work" God has done on me I can accomplish anything through HIM. So today whatever you are facing, or however you are feeling know you are not only a work of art that God created but a beautiful masterpeice, and go out and do good unto others as God has planned.



In God's Love,

Sarah:)



No comments: