Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sweet, Sweet, Boys

We've had such a wonderful day. Nathen has been off all week because of the weather, its TOO COLD to build bridges! And I was off today because of the weather as well. We had so much fun as a family. I must say I usually dread days that we are unable to get out of the house, but today was different. The boys played so well together, and very few spats between the two of them, and both took great naps. It made be reflect a little on what sweet boys I have, all of them, Nathen included. I thought I'd share a few sweet snipits with you all of which happened today. First, Evan is always one that I can count on for a snuggle or hug no matter how our day is going today was no different. And Nathen is always doing little things but today he vaccumed, something that I hate to do and rarely do well because I hate doing it, and since it was a big football game he made special snacks for us to enjoy after the boys went to bed, something about watching college football its just more enjoyable with yummy food (although the team we were rooting for loss, they did put forth a great effort). And finally, our sweet little Aiden, who has seemed to be a bit MIA recently made up for lost time tonight. We decided to start saying prayers before bed tonight, something that we've often talked about doing, and tonight finally did. Anyways, I suggested we pray for people to stay warm and safe tonight as its suppose to get down below zero, and asked Aiden what else he'd like to pray for and he said " that they have food and water". It almost brought tears to my eyes. Yes I do have some Sweet, Sweet boys.

No comments: