Monday, May 26, 2008

Some Pictures and Updates

Hello All, I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend. We've had a nice and relaxing weekend so far. I just finished cleaning (there wasn't a lot to do because Nathen did most of it this morning while Aiden and I played) and realized I've not posted any pictures for awhile and provide some updates. This past week and half has been somewhat stressful, we were informed a few Friday's ago that "Aiden wasn't ready for daycare". I was pretty shocked since the provider had been telling me that he was doing better each day, but I think the provider really had his best interest at heart she didn't feel he was happy in her care. So we decided to find a nanny to care for him in his home environment. We are fortunate to have family and a neighbor friend take care of Aiden until we can find a good nanny match for us. My neighbor friend Jenny has a son Aiden's age and has agreed to watch Aiden once a week for me, and Nathen's mom watching him twice a week. Aiden seems to enjoy spending time with his buddy James, and his mommy Jenny--he always looks like he's having fun as I leave for work; and he loves spending time with his Grandma. Thank goodness for friends and family to make this situation less stressful. Wish us luck, we are interviewing our first applicant later this afternoon (hence why we did some spring cleaning!!:)Aiden has been walking more without support. Well here are some photos of Mother's Day, and some of Aiden walking about. Enjoy:)

Nathen got us both smiling (something that is near impossible for me to capture) before taking Grandma and Grandpa out for dinner on Mother's Day. Grandma's favorite is Chinese food so Aiden had his first experience eating Asian food, and seemed to really like it, and had no belly aches afterwards!!!

Last Sunday was very warm so we tried out Aiden's Elmo sprinkler toy that he got for his birthday. He absolutely loved it thanks Meltem, Travis and Talia for the great birthday present! I'm sure we'll get a lot of use out of it this summer.

Saturday, Aiden took me for a walk through our yard, while trying to catch Nathen with the camera:)
"Mom when are you going to plan some pretty flowers?" Well probably never, but Aiden loves playing in the rocks, and mud!!:)
"I'm a cool dude!" Aiden looks much better in my sunglasses than I do:)
I hope you all have a nice Memorial Day weekend with friends and family.

No comments: