Sunday, May 11, 2008

Aiden is 13 Months old, and Happy Mother's Day

Aiden is 13 months old today, and I don't have any growth stats for you. But let me tell I think he's grown an inch or so, and gained a few pounds. He's really beginning to get pretty heavy. He's still working up confidence to walk on his own and enjoys all his push toys, and his favorite Mommy and/or Daddy's finger to practice walking. Last night we gave him a sippy cup instead of a bottle, and he didn't seem to mind at all, he took it with no problem, so hopefully this will be an easy change for him. He went to daycare three days this week (1 whole day, and 2 half days). He seems to becoming more familar with the routine of being somewhere else. One perk of him being in daycare is I got the cutest Mother's Day card from him:)Its has picture of a cup (that he glued on, the daycare provider said he really enjoyed hitting it to make sure it stuck..he's such a boy) anyway it says "Here's a card for Mother's Day. I'll try to be my best each day. But if you get upset with me, Relax and have a cup of tea" (there's a tea bag inside the paper cup). The first of many adorable Mother Day gifts I'm sure to get. Nathen also got me a spa package which includes a massage, hair cut w/ color. I cant wait to cash it in---I've gotten out of my monthly massage habit. I've started to feel much better, and think I'm back to normal--as normal as can be being 19 weeks pregnant!! I hope all the Mommy's out there are having a nice, relaxing, and special Mother's Day.

No comments: