Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Aiden's measurements and.....

Well Aiden did not do a lot of growing this past month, he is still about 24lbs and 30 inches long. But we do have some pretty big news to report. Aiden is going to be a big brother!!!! Yep thats right we are expecting again. I am 11 weeks along, and we heard little peanut's heart beat this morning, so that was pretty cool to share the moment with Aiden. This pregnancy has been much different than Aiden, so I wanted to hear the heart beat before I made the announcment. I've known since Feb. 13th when I had a positive home pregnancy test. Its been a long 11 weeks with constant nausea, fatigue, and just not feeling 100% but in the last few weeks I've started feeling much better. This one was a total surprise but we are still really excited, I'm still trying to get my head around having 2 under the age of 2. But I'm sure my little sis (whose girls are 15 months apart) will be a great support on tricks of the trade of raising 2 so close together. Well here are a few pics from the last few weeks.

Aiden loves pushing his Lion around. He almost runs through the house with it. I'm sure soon he'll be walking without support.

Aiden loves helping with dishes, he hands me all the silverware (of course I make sure there are no shart knifes) to put away. HE also likes to shut all the cabinet doors once I'm all done. He truely is a great little helper.

HEre he's found a couple of bagels, apparently they make pretty good teething rings!!:) Aiden still enjoys daddy reading to him; I think he was telling me how much fun he was having.

4 comments:

Rob, Trish, Olivia, Evan, & Thunder said...

SUPER DUPER CONGRATS!!! How exciting...maybe this one will be a girl, huh?! Are you planning to find out in advance? We're so excited for you - two under two - don't envy that, but there are definite advantages, too!! My brother and I were 9.5 mos apart and we both survived...my mom did, too...barely. haha :) You'll do great - congrats, again! :)

Sarah, Nathen, Aiden, and Evan said...

Hi Trish, Yea we are going to find out probably in May sometime. We are only having two so it would be nice to have one of each, but since they'll be so close it would be cool if we had another boy. Either way it will be a win-win for us. Wow your mom had 2 within 10 months--I can't (and dont want to:) imagine that!!:)
take care,
sarah:)

Rob, Trish, Olivia, Evan, & Thunder said...

Yeah, you really are in a win-win situation! I can't imagine, either. Do you have names picked out, too? I can't remember what your fave girl's name was...congrats, again!

LesleyH said...

Wow, Sarah, congratulations!!!! So exciting. I can't wait to hear more:) And Aiden will make a great big brother.