Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Aiden is 11 months!!

I know I know I've not posted for a month now. We've been extremely busy the past month, looking back I think we spent most of it at the Dr's office. Aiden had an extremely bad diaper rash (that spread over his whole body)so bad that his Dr could not figure out how to treat it, so we were referred to a dermatologist, and they were able to quickly make appropriate diagnosis, and treatment recommendations and now he is back to his normal self. One of the recommendations was to put up all of our calming lotions, baby bath, and shampoos that have all the pretty smells, and dyes and switch to non fragrant non bubbly stuff--amazingly though Aiden seems to enjoy his bathtime just the same without the bubbles or the pretty lavender smell. Nathen was happy to see all of it put away, he feared the lavender scent may threatened Aiden's masculinity:) Anyways, around the same time Aiden had the diaper rash he got a the stomach flu that his Dr. said WASN'T contagious....well we love Aiden's Dr but he was wrong on that as both Nathen and I got it, and it was not fun!!! Thank goodness for family though, my sister and mom really helped out with Aiden while I was sick, and being the well adjusted little guy he is he really enjoyed hanging out with his Nana and Aunt Sheldi(I think he knew mommy wasnt too much fun to be with having no energy). Today Aiden is 11 months old and its hard to believe that in 1 short month he'll be 1 year!!! I'm not sure where the time had gone, but it sure has been fun. I'm not sure of Aiden's measurements his appointment is next week, but I do think he's gotten taller, he know bumps his head when he's cruising under the dinner table. He has took his first steps this weekend walking between me and Nathen, but we think he's still trying to perfect his walking and when he does we are afraid he'll be running, since that seems to be what happened with the crawling thing. Stay tuned for next week's post for Aiden's measurements, and more!

No comments: