Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Some Pictures!:)

Hello, I thought I would post some pictures of the last few weeks since my last post was a bit lacking in that department. We were surprised with a visit from our nieghbors, Jenny and James. James is 3 weeks younger than Aiden, they are pretty close to the same size--we all went on a walk and someone thought they were twins! Aiden shared his excersaucer and James seemed to enjoy the toy. I've had this carrier since Aiden was born, but he never liked it much but when he turned 4 months I thought I'd give it another try, and he loves it!!!! I feel as though I have more freedom since I can get housework done and carry him with me, I was trying to do some tasks with one hand while holding him and it was not easy. Now I can do laundry, dishes, and other fun housecleaning tasks---Aiden likes to help with them, although he has drooled on some of our clean clothes:) "I've got your nose!!" Aiden enjoys grabbing at Daddy's nose.
"Life is good", Aiden enjoys playing in his excersaucer--he loves standing and this toy allows him to do a lot of that!

2 comments:

LesleyH said...

Sarah,I'm so glad that Aiden likes his carrier now. They are so helpful, aren't they?! I, too, can't get too much done if Nicky wants to be held unless I use a carrier. Mine was also very helpful in the airport while traveling the last few weeks. Having free hands really helps. Take care, Eckstein family!

Rob, Trish, Olivia, Evan, & Thunder said...

Your baby boy is growing up so fast!!! What a cutie...hope we get to meet him (and your hubby!) sometime!!! :) Have a great LONG weekend....