Monday, September 3, 2007

College Football has Arrived!!!

Okay for those of you who know Nathen and I know that we enjoy watching college football. Before I met Nathen I never even watched a game but he explained it so well, that he kind of created a college footballaholic--last year I think I watched more bowl games than he did. Well now with a little one around we cant watch as much as we once did--Aiden has a few years to go before he'll get the joys of watching the tube!! Anyways, this weekend was opening day for several teams including Nathen's alma manor K-State, fortunately it was a late game so we were able to watch the majority of it after Aiden went to bed. Eventhough Aiden didn't watch it that did not stop us from dressing him for the event. Below are a few pics from Saturday!

Aiden and Daddy say a little prayer before the game--unfortunately the Wildcats beat themselves--they led for all but 4 minutes but of course those were the last 4 minutes:(

Proud Daddy holds onto Aiden, while Aiden tightly squeezes his finger--amazingly its not in his mouth:)
"Huh what is football and what am I doing decked out in purple cats anyway??" Aiden's impression of Austin Powers...I think this is my favorite, he looks so darn cute!!

No comments: