Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Nathen and I sure did. We had a wonderful time spending time with our families. It was great to see family that we had not seen for awhile. We are truely fortunate to both have such great, loving, and caring families. Okay sorry, for the sappiness--We just watched The Pursuit of Happyness. It's a wonderful movie, but bring a box of klenexes with you. I don't know if it was my pregnancy hormones or what but I started crying during the previews to another sappy movie and continued through most of the movie. Anyways, the movie really made Nathen and I appreciate everything we have. We are excited for the new year approaching us as well as all the changes.
My family threw me a babyshower Friday and we received a lot of cool items for Aiden, not to mention great company and conversation. And a start to what I hope will be an enjoyable hobby, scrapbooking.
Enjoying my sisters, and adorable niece Susanna!
Yummy Cake with Aiden's first pair of keys!!
Cheesy smiles for my other adorable neice Hannah! As for a baby update: I am now 6 months along (24 weeks and 4 days to be exact:)we had a Dr's appt. Weds, and Nathen was able to meet our Doctor. Everything is progressing well, and we are looking forward to our childbirth class in February. And Nathen is enjoying waiting patiently to feel Aiden's kicks, silly little guy seems to stop everytime Nathen's hand is on my belly.
Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Rob, Trish, Olivia, Evan, & Thunder said...

OMG - your pregnancy seems to be flying by...I hope you feel that way, too!! You look great! Enjoy the excitement these last few months...and Happy New Year to you and Nathen ~ 2007 looks to be a great year for you two! :)