Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Jumpin Jack Aiden!!!

Hello, I know its been awhile since my last post, but at this stage there's not a lot of changes, that is until last night. Little Aiden must have been doing many jumping jacks, as I read on one of the prenatal sites I frequent often, is very common at this stage. (From Pampers.com "Waving my arms and legs is fun!" Jumping jacks may be your baby's favorite activity these days. Now that his arms and legs have reached their final proportions (but not their final size), he's exercising them vigorously—kicking, flexing, and clasping his hands"). Anyways, last night while Nathen and I were trying to go to sleep Aiden was getting quite a workout. He was jumping, kicking, and swinging his arms with so much force that Nathen was able to feel it. For the past month Nathen has been trying to feel little Aiden's kicks with no luck. My nurse said that usually outsiders can't feel kicks until 28 weeks or so. Earlier last night I was reassuring Nathen that there was nothing wrong with him or Aiden when he could not feel the kicks, and then last night when he wasn't even trying to feel a kick or anything, he said "was that a kick" and it was. I'm thinking Aiden is going to be quite onery as we were both almost asleep when he decided to give daddy his first kicking experience:)

No comments: