Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today's Devotion

Being Thankful: Small Miracles

 Just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live inhim, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as youwere taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.-- Colossians 2:6       

Okay this will be short and hopefully sweet. As I laid the boys down for nap today I said a prayer that both of them would take a nap as I need to prepare a meal for someone and just need a break from them. Aiden rarely naps when I'm home so I really believe that my prayer was heard this afternoon and a little miracle performed. And yes I feel built up by 'God right now knowing that he loves me so much that cares enough to make these little miracles occur. And I'm overflowing with a thankful heart!! Ironically I had this verse picked out way before nap time but it is perfect for what I'm feeling right now. So as we enter into our Thanksgiving fellowship with friends and families please remember to be thankful for all that God has blessed you with even the small miracles like arriving to your destination on time, not burning the turkey, or whatever your small miracle may be remember to praise and thank God.


In God's love,
Sarah:)             

No comments: