Friday, October 22, 2010

Today's Devotion

A Challenge for Today!

"Carry each other's burdens and in this way you
will fulfill the law of Christ.-- Galatians 6:2"

Okay this will be very
short because I'm excited to visit my new neice, see my 3 adorable other neices
and visit with my little sister Sheldi.

We need one another, as
Christians it can be a scary, and mean world out there we need to help, support,
and yes carry each other's burdens. Because with burdens, and stressors we can
often feel alone, defeated, and hopeless but with the support of others through
our relationship with Christ we can handle whatever burden the world throws at
us.

So today help one another out, and carry one another burdens, be it
simply listening, offering a lending hand, or a hug whatever it is I challenge
you and myself to live out this verse today.

In God's Love,
Sarah

No comments: