Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today's Devotion

Do HIS WILL




Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.-- Psalm 143:10



This is going to be short and hopefully sweet today because honestly I'm just having a wonderful afternoon visiting with my mom while the boys nap.

We often try to do things on our own, our own will which may not be what God would have us do, but like any human we blindly try it on our own. Most often though we come crawling back asking for God's guidance and wisdom. Today I encourage you to reflect, listen, and do God's will. Whether it be reaching out to a new mom, making a meal, sharing a Bible story with your children, or fellowshiping with other believers, do it and be blessed. The more we do God's will the more the Spirit will work in and through us, and what a wonderful result that is.



So today what is God's will for you?



In God's Love,

Sarah:)



No comments: