Friday, July 23, 2010

Fear NOT

Fear NOT




So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you and with my righteous right hand~Isaiah 41:10



As I was reading in Acts today this verse popped in my head, Paul was facing raging waters, storms which threatened his and his friends' life, instantly I thought of this verse..I did have to search my index for awhile for me to find the right one, I'm not that great of just knowing verses off the top of my head:).

Anyways I think we can all appreciate this verse as we all have gone through times where there was a lot of uncertainty whether it be a new job, new baby, new location, new home, illness, ect. The unknown is often quite frightening. And no we currently are not planning for any of these things but I've noticed that many around me are so thought this verse would be comforting. We do not need to fear anything when we have faith in God because we are always in HIS hands, and he will hold us, strengthen, and help us through whatever life may throw at us. Whatever you are facing today please remember you do not need to fear when God is with you.



In God's Love,

Sarah



No comments: