Thursday, May 6, 2010

5 positives

Well several weeks ago at my MOPS group we had a lady talk to us about being a Proverbs 31 woman and she shared a lot of wonderful ideas one of them I recently implemented and thought I'd document it here. One of her suggestions was to journal every night about 5 positives in your day, regardless of how bad your day was you have to find 5 positives. Well I've done that now 2 nights, and because I have a blessed life they've been pretty easy to come up with. Here are the first 2 installments of my 5 positives

5 positives day 2

1) Had enough time to shave my legs this morning (I know it sounds ridiculous but every mom can appreciate why I have identified this as a positive:)

2) Aiden left sonic play area without any help or crying

3) Our wonderful nanny Michele timed her trip to play group just right so I could see my little guys during a short break.

4) Had some relaxation time with Nathen

5) While driving down Poyntz to a meeting saw a huge group gathered around courthouse praying.
 
 
5 positives Day 1
1) Received beautiful flowers as an early Mother's Day gift from my sister inlaw and brother in law.

2) Talked to a good friend the ol fashion way on the phone and have a play date set up for next Friday---its in writing now we have to do it!!:)

3) Scheduled to have dinner with 3 of my old college friends next week when I'm in Wichita

4) Cooked dinner and everyone seemed to like it

5) Both boys asleep before 9 and still in their bed.

No comments: