Sunday, May 23, 2010

5 Positives-Weekend version

Well I have not written my 5 positives all weekend, not because there was nothing positive to write about but because I was simply enjoying the life God has blessed with me so here is a summary of our weekend "5 Positives" style:

1) Friday had a wonderful time with neighbors, and friends for a last minute neighborhood cookout. It felt great to reach out to my friends while their hubby's were gone. 

2) Friday during dinner, Nathen entertained 5 of the 6 children (all 3 and under) while us mommies enjoyed our dinner and conversation with one another.

3) Saturday was an awesome family day. We spent all day outside except for the boys' 2+ hour nap. After their nap the boys spent almost 4 hours playing in their baby pool.

4) Saturday while the boys were splashing Nathen and I sat and watched and enjoyed our blessings.

5) I actually got the house cleaned this weekend, even dusted!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well.

No comments: