Saturday, May 15, 2010

5 Positives-A summary

Okay well I kind of fell off the positivity wagon for a few days, we were out of town and honestly just was not motivated to take the energy to find 5 positives for the last few days. However, I've noticed what a great excersise this has been and has negatively affected my attitude by not doing it the last few days...so I'm BACK!:) Today I'll summarize some positives from today and the last few days, and will promise to do this daily for myself.

1) Both boys have been sleeping for over an hour--a rare occurance for a Saturday

2) Went for a run this morning

3) Wednesday evening stayed with my aunt and uncle in Wichita, had a great visit, and the boys slept through the night--another rare occurance especially for being in a new unfamilar place.

4) Last night everyone except for me was asleep by 8:00 so I enjoyed some mindless, entertainment on TLC

5) Finished my Bible Study for Wednesday

Ahhh I feel so much better!

No comments: