Monday, May 17, 2010

5 Positives-051710

1) Got into the Dr today same day I called and was diagnosed with a sinus infection , and prescribed some meds that will hopefully be kicking in soon. It stinks not to feel well especially with kiddos but its reassuring that there was something wrong and meds can fix it.

2) Boys, Nathen and I had a nice dinner time, you know sitting, eating, and talking about our day, it was wonderful.

3) Since my radio still hasn't been fixed I've enjoyed some great prayer time during my drive to and from work



4) This morning when I left the boys were smiling, laughing and waving bye bye they missed their Michele. We feel so blessed to have her watch our boys, and will miss her when she leaves the end of the month:( But this is a list of positives so not thinking about sad things.

5) Aiden is still awake but being so sweet...he just asked Nathen "you want to lay in bed w/ me" who can refuse that!

No comments: