Friday, May 7, 2010

5 positives-050710

Well today was a wonderful day, eventhough it started with me walking into a basement with about an inch of water on the floor. We'll get to that in a bit--yes this is a positive.

1) Had some wonderful fellowship with other Christian moms at MOPS--in which we arrived a few minutes early.


2) Held a week old baby at the MOPS meeting

3) Both boys took a nice 2 hour nap

4) While I was mopping up water during the boys' nap time, I realized that this little inconvience was the worse thing that had happened today, and honestly I was smiling---how lucky I am that the most stressful thing about my day is mopping up some water!

5) After nap the boys and I had a wonderful time at the park and I had a nice time reconnecting with a childhood friend. After our 2 hours of play the boys and I walked home and no one was upset or crying when we left!:)

No comments: