Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Monthly Check in

Hello it looks like once a month is about as good as it gets for me updating our blog. I often think of some wonderful stories, and thoughts to post but seem to never get the chance (or am too lazy to do so) to post them here. Anyway, both boys are still sleeping (its past 7 am) so thought I'd try to give a few updates. The biggest news is that Evan is now walking, he started walking without support right at 13 months, which was a blessing for us, as well as our nanny Michelle. Michelle told me earlier this week that his walking was an answer to prayer. She has back problems from a car accident this summer, and carrying Evan was really bothering her back, popping discs out of place, but she loves our boys and didnt want to quit so she and her fiance took it to God in prayer...2 days later he was walking. God is good. Evan loves his new independence that he's gained with walking, and Aiden seems to get quite the enjoyment from it as well and loves chasing him around the house, although he needs reminders that hugs are okay as long as they don't take litte Evan to the ground:) Aiden continues to love preschool, although my personality doesn't mesh well with his teachers. I've told myself that as long as he's happy, I'll deal with it. As he gets into formal education I may not like all of his teachers, but need to learn to respect and appreciate them, and I think I'm getting there with his preschool teachers. He is also becoming more interested in potty training, so now mommy and daddy just need to get motivated and be consistent with that. My plan is train Evan as well, as I think it will be easier for him and me to do it now rather than later--he is about the age when Aiden was really interested but we didnt start training him since I was still pregnant and there would be major changes in his life, with Evan there are no foreseen life changes coming his way so potty training here hwe come:) Well Evan is awake so gotta go..Until next time...uhmonth:)

No comments: