Sunday, November 29, 2009

Aidenism #2

Okay another goody that I just have to share..Nana I know you will especially like this one:) We were walking to the Christmas parade last night and saw someone I knew on the way, who were waiting to walk to the parade with our neighbors. Aiden kept asking "Where'd our neighbors go" and I told him they wern't ready yet to go to the parade with their friends. Then he began asking what our neighbors names were, I of course didn't know their names b/c they recently moved in so asked Aiden if he could remember the names of our other neighbors, and he responded "God, and Jesus are our neighbors". Well that wasn't who I was thinking of but yes I guess you are right, I said with a smile. For only being 2.5 Aiden seems to be very spiritual and loves going to church, I can't help but think God will use him throughout his life to God's work. So from the wise words of our Aiden if you can't remember or don't know your neighbors name don't feel bad you have a neighbor, Jesus, who loves you no matter what. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as we did.

No comments: