Saturday, February 2, 2008

As Promised....some pics!!!

Hello finally I'm posting some pictures from last month, which flew by. Enjoy:)

Now that Aiden is so mobile, I've had to put him in his crib so he's safe when I run to the bathroom, shower or check the mail (it was too darn cold last month to take him out too much). He does really well, but this pic he looks like he has had enough of independent play time in his crib, I of course took him out right after I took the pic:)

Aiden tries out his new carseat at the start of January. He loves it, he probably has the best seat in the car!!! We joke that it is his recliner!

Just hanging around...Aiden loves it when Daddy hangs him upside down, he giggles uncontrollably. Aiden loves playing with my workout clothes and takes them out and I let him do that since they are not harmful to him and he's not hurting them any....sometone might as well get some use out of them since our elliptical is broken!!!

Aiden attempted to help me dust last week by unraveling a roll of papertowles. They entertained him for quite awhile. I'm thinking of getting him some for his birthday!!! JustKidding:)
WE had our friends over last weekend, who has a daughter that is 2 weeks older than Aiden. We had a nice time, but our evening ended at 8:00 when our little ones were ready for bed, this pic is right before they left(notice both babes are in their sleepers) Aiden loves all the kitchen appliances...he gets that from Daddy, not me!

No comments: