Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So much to be Thankful for....

Okay I know this is a bit be-lated, and hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We sure did, we had Thanksgiving with Nathen's folks Wednesday evening and then spent Thanksgiving at my parents along with my sister, brother in law and their two girls. And Saturday evening we ventured out to The Wamego Christmas Parade and Lighting Ceremony with our friends Travis, Meltem and Talia who is only 2 weeks older than Aiden. Around this time of year I always seem to get a bit sentimental and reflect on all of the blessings we have, and this year is no different. We are so thankful to have a healthy, and very happy baby in Aiden, although he's still not sleeping through the night when he does wake in the middle of the night he is always all smiles (once I pick him up:) and wanting to cuddle. I'm thankful that I have a loving and caring family that provides childcare for Aiden while I'm at work. Speaking of work I'm thankful that I have an employer that has allowed me to reduce my hours so can have more time at home with Aiden. Finally, I'm thankful for a loving and supportive husband, that doesnt always hear that appreciation. Okay I could go on and on but I'm going to stop there before I become a blubbering mess:) Below are a few pics from our Holiday.
Aiden pets Sissy at Grandma and Grandpa's--he is definately his daddy's son when it comes to animals. He loves them. Aiden and I are all smiles after Thanksgiving Dinner at my folks
Aiden knows the Thanksgiving Tradition of napping...he enjoys some snuggle time with Nana. Oh yea we also decorated the Christmas tree, Aiden loves the lights Aiden enjoyed playing with his buddy Talia before the Christmas parade. They were so cute together talking and playing with each other.

No comments: