Friday, November 2, 2007

It's been awhile....

Boy I do not know where the month of October went but its now over and I've neglected posting as regularly as I'd like--and now I'm being shamed into it by my big sis who is posting more often than me with a 1 month old!!:)
We have been very busy the last few weeks. Aiden had 2 play dates this week, celebrated Halloween, and received his first birthday party invitation. He's growing up so fast!!!
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Aiden enjoys the fall day going down the slide in our back yard last Sunday.

Aiden enjoys eating, and he's pretty talented using a spoon--he does get some food in his mouth:) We introduced veggies a few weeks ago and fruits last week. So far he seems to be a pretty good eater, trying sweet potatoes, green beans, and bananas. Although he still prefers mommy's milk to anything else.

Aiden soaks up some Daddy time the day after we returned from our trip, he really missed Daddy and Daddy missed us quite a bit as well. Arn't they cute in their yellow and navy shirts?:)

Aiden's new favorite thing to do is looking at my parenting magazines (that I have no time to read:) and pull out the pages---I was amazed how well he could rip the pages out, then I make them into a ball and he tosses them. He is entertained for 20-30 minutes just looking at the magazine. Aiden enjoys "talking" and playing with his buddy James. They are so cute together they touch each others faces and Aiden tries to take James socks--he's really into taking off his socks and sucking on them and his toes.
Aiden enjoys playing with his friend Haleigh, who is 2 weeks older, they hadn't seen each other since Aiden was 2 months old. It was really interesting to see how Aiden interacted with her as compared to his interactions with James, he seemed to be much more gentler towards Haleigh.
Aiden tries to get into the Halloween candy while I was in the restroom--I heard a crash and came running out and couldn't help but laugh (after of course I realized he was okay) when I saw all the candy around him and him sucking on a lollipop (fully wrapped of course). He is definately our son, both Nathen and I have a real sweet tooth. I learned that he must have very long arms and I need to put everything at the back of the tables out of his reach:) Aiden poses in his Pooh costume. We took him downtown and to Grandma and Grandpa Eckstein's to trick or treat. Although he couldn't eat the candy, he enjoyed watching everyone in their costumes.

Okay I think that brings everyone up to speed on the last few weeks. I'll try to post more often so the next one wont be so lengthy.

No comments: