Wednesday, February 21, 2007

32 Weeks and Spring has arrived!!!

Well since my last blog was designated to complaining about the cold winter, I though I'd post a more sunny entry today!:) It has been a beautiful day, and I took advantage of it and had the afternoon off (luckily I had no appointments scheduled and got my paperwork done in the morning and my mom had met me for lunch) after my Dr's appointment today. My appointment went well and I am measuring just as I should at 32 cms which is the first time I've measured right with my due date (before I'd been a week or so off). So I'm confident that I'll have little Aiden around my due date, if not I'll need to seek advice from one of my friends who was 10 days over due. If I'm 10 days overdue although bringing him into the world would be a wonderful birthday present for me, I hope he is able to have his own special birthday (preferably before mine:). I've been feeling really good for the most part but have gotten really bad cramps in my inner thighs my Dr said to increase my calcium intake. So after my walk with my mom today I treated myself (okay my mom did:) to some ice cream at my favorite Wamego establishment, Kreem Kup!! A glass of milk would have done the same trick, but not taste near as yummy and on a 65 degree day it was a nice treat after our walk. Since I'm now 32 weeks along I'll start seeing my Dr every 2 weeks and then weekly starting at 36 weeks. I can not believe how fast the time has flown by. I remember thinking in September when we had our first sonogram which showed I was only 7 weeks along I had wished I was further along, now I can't imagine having him any earlier than in April. The nursery is nearly done, the carpet is being installed Saturday morning, and then Nathen and I can begin decorating. Hopefully with my next post I'll have pictures for everyone to view of our little guys room. Well that is all for now, until next time take care and enjoy the springtime weather (while it lasts)!

2 comments:

LesleyH said...

Glad you enjoyed the warm weather. You're right, the time will fly by now! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and don't worry about being overdue until your due date comes. Take care!

Lesley

Rob, Trish, Olivia, Evan, & Thunder said...

Ok lady - you need to post more pics! I'm trying to wait patiently, but it's difficult. Bring on the pics! :)